What are the key things that we find are issues for software testing? How can we address these problems? In my experience we usually have a solution to most of the problems – we just need to identify the problems and then we can workshop the solutions!
Here is my top 10 problems
1. late delivery of code
2. poor requirements
3. wrong requirements
4. late engagement of the testers
5. shoddy code
6. problems in communicating with PMs
7. problems in communicating with developers
8. lack of career growth
9. lack of exposure to/access to test tools
10. lack of training on tools
What are your key issues?
Posted by Sharon Robson